Coventry City vs Norwich City Live Score, prediction, Date & Time

Coventry City vs Norwich City Live Score, prediction, Date & Time

The Coventry City vs. Norwich City stream is not available on U-TV. Coventry City Norwich City Live Score (and Video Online Live Stream will take place on February 17, 2021 at 19:00 UTC at the St Andrew’s Trillion Trophy Stadium Stadium in Birmingham, England. Here at live score you can find all the previous results of Coventry City vs. Norwich City sorted by H2H match. Links to Coventry City vs. Norwich City video highlights are collected on the Media tab for the most popular matches as soon as the video appears on video hosting sites such as Youtube and Dailymotion. We are not responsible for any video content. For legal claims, please contact the video file owner or host.

Event details:

Name: Coventry City vs Norwich City
Date: February 17, 2021
Hours: 2:00 pm Eastern Standard Time
Venue: St Andrew’s Trillion Trophy Stadium, Birmingham, England

If you’re a U-TV member, you can watch Coventry City vs. Norwich City live online. U-TV is a leading online betting company that covers over 140,000 live sports events with live betting throughout the year. If this match is covered by U-TV Live, you can watch the Coventry City Norwich City football match on your iPhone, iPad, Android, or Windows Phone. You can also easily find video clips and news of the world’s most popular sports leagues. U-TV live odds are displayed in the Football live score section of SofaScore. We do not offer TV shows here. If you want to watch this game on TV, you can find it on popular channels such as iTV, BBC, Al Jazeera Sports, Sky Sports, Gol TV, Canal +, SportTV, FOX Soccer. , Setanta, ESPN, etc.

Coventry City vs Norwich City Infogol Predictions

The Infogol model predicts a 31% chance of winning in Coventry City. Norwich City has a 40% chance of winning. There is a 29% chance of a draw.

Coventry City will host Norwich City for the final round of the EFL Championship in St Andrews on Wednesday.

Coventry City played in the match after losing 3-1 to Mick McCarthy’s Cardiff City at Cardiff City Stadium on Saturday. Wales’ international Kieffer Moore’s brace and winger Josh Murphy’s goals ensured a victory in Cardiff City. Scottish defender Dominic Hyam scored a comforting goal in Coventry City.

How to Watch Coventry City vs Norwich City Team News

Coventry City

Coventry City lacks Scotland national team Liam Kelly, winger Jodi Jones, right-back funcaty dubbo, and striker Matt Godden. Young defender Sam McCarran is not available.

Injured: Jody Jones, Funcaty Dubbo, Matt Godden

Suspicious: Liam Kelly

Pause: None

Not available: Sam McCarran

Norwich City

Meanwhile, Norwich City manager Daniel Farke will no longer be able to participate in the services of veteran goalkeeper Michael McGovern and German midfielder Marco Stiepermann.

Injured: Marco Stiepermann, Michael McGovern

Suspicious: Sam Byram, Jordan Hugill

Pause: None

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: