Dead By Daylight is hosting a Greek Week to celebrate the release of the Greek Legends cosmetic collection. Players can earn free rewards all week.
New additions have come to the Dead By Daylight Greek Legends cosmetics set, and to celebrate, Behaviour Interactive is giving players free rewards, Bloodpoints, and Rift Fragments for a week. The event, dubbed Greek Week, coincides with the Dead By Daylight Fifth Anniversary Blood Hunt, giving players more ways to stock up on in-game currency and level their characters. The Greek Legends collection is a series of outfits heavily inspired by Greek mythology. So far, the collection has included a cosmetic set for Survivors Yui Kimura, David King, Adam Francis, Jane Romero, and Feng Min, and Killers The Clown, The Oni, and The Spirit. Now, Dead By Daylight fans can pick up further Greek-themed cosmetic sets for Kate Denson, Jeff Johansen, Elodie Rakoto, Zarina Kassir, The Nurse, and The Blight.
Each day players log in during the Dead By Daylight Greek Week celebration, they will be rewarded 50,000 Bloodpoints or 10 Rift Fragments toward their Rift Pass, the Dead By Daylight version of a Battle Pass. They can also enter a special promo code in the in-game Store to unlock two free Greek-themed charms to go with the new outfits. Here’s how to unlock every reward during Dead By Daylight‘s Greek Week event and every new cosmetic players can purchase from the Greek Legends set.
How to Participate in Greek Week in Dead By Daylight
The Dead By Daylight Greek Week event celebrating the launch of the new cosmetics in the Greek Legends collection runs from July 27 at 11 a.m. ET to August 3, 2021 at 11 a.m. ET. During this week, players should make sure to stop by the in-game Store and redeem their free event code HISSANDHERS. They will receive two free Charms, one of Medusa’s head and one of a Bas-Relief Sculpture.
Players who log in after 11 a.m. ET each day and before 11 a.m. ET the next day will also receive a log-in bonus. The dates, times, and rewards for these bonuses appear below:
- July 27 11 a.m. ET – July 28 11 a.m. ET: 50,000 Bloodpoints
- July 28 11 a.m. ET – July 29 11 a.m. ET: 50,000 Bloodpoints
- July 29 11 a.m. ET – July 30 11 a.m. ET: 10 Rift Fragments
- July 30 11 a.m. ET – July 31 11 a.m. ET: 50,000 Bloodpoints
- July 31 11 a.m. ET – August 1 11 a.m. ET: 50,000 Bloodpoints
- August 1 11 a.m. ET – August 2 11 a.m. ET: 50,000 Bloodpoints
- August 2 11 a.m. ET – August 3 11 a.m. ET: 10 Rift Fragments
There are no codes required, and players should see their accounts credited automatically as long as they log into their game within the 24-hour period.
During and after the Dead By Daylight Greek Week event, players can purchase the following new outfits in the Greek Legends collection from the Store:
- Kate Denson: Lyrical Goddess Set (Very Rare)
- Jeff Johansen: Titan of Fire Outfit (Very Rare)
- Elodie Rakoto: Bearer of Gifts Set (Very Rare)
- Zarina Kassir: The Goddess Queen Outfit (Very Rare)
- The Nurse: Vengeful Enchantress Outfit (Very Rare)
- The Blight: Ferryman of the Underworld Set (Very Rare)
Some of the sets can be purchased with Iridescent Shards, either as a full set or as individual pieces. Others are only available using the Auric Cells currency, which can only be obtained with real money.
Dead By Daylight is available for PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Stadia, & Nintendo Switch.
90 Day Fiancé: Angela Deem Unrecognizable As She Parties With Dr. Obeng
About The Author