Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest live prediction, preview, team news

Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest live prediction, preview, team news

Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Stream is not available on U-TV. Swansea City Nottingham Forest’s live score (and video online live stream) will begin on February 17, 2021 at 2:00 pm ET at Liberty Stadium Stadium in Swansea City, Wales. Here at SofaScorelivescore you can find all previous results for Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest, sorted by H2H match. Links to Swansea City vs. Nottingham Forest video highlights will be collected on the Media tab for the most popular matches as soon as the video appears on video hosting sites such as Youtube and Dailymotion. We are not responsible for any video content. For legal claims, please contact the video file owner or host.

Event details:

Name: Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest
Date: February 17, 2021
Hours: 2:00 pm ET
Location: Liberty Stadium in Swansea, Wales

If you’re a U-TV member, you can watch Swansea City vs. Nottingham Forest live online. U-TV is a leading online betting company that covers over 140,000 live sports events with live betting throughout the year. If this match is covered on live U-TV, you can watch the Swansea City Nottingham Forest football match on your iPhone, iPad, Android, or Windows Phone. You can also easily find video clips and news of the world’s most popular sports leagues. U-TV live odds are displayed in the Football live score section of SofaScore. We do not offer TV shows here. If you want to watch this game on TV, you can find it on popular channels such as iTV, BBC, Al Jazeera Sports, Sky Sports, Gol TV, Canal +, SportTV, FOX Soccer. , Setanta, ESPN, etc.

Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Infogol Predictions

The Infogol model predicts a 41% chance of winning in Swansea City. Nottingham Forest has a 29% chance of winning. There is a 30% chance of a draw.

Nottingham Forest has the abilities and players to plague Swansea City, allowing you to compete in exciting matches.

The host had some extra rest towards this clash, and it could prove to be decisive in securing three points.

Forecast: Swansea City 2-0 Nottingham Forest

Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Team News

Swansea City

The host will be without Liam Cullen (ankle) and goalkeeper Stephen Bender (stroke), both of whom are injured.

Manager Steve Cooper has no halting problems.

Injuries: Liam Karen, Stephen Vendor

Suspension: None

Nottingham Forest

Forestry manager Chris Hughton will be missing four first team players due to a trip to Wales. Harry Arter (calf), Samba Sow (ankle), Ryan Yates (calf), Scott McKenna (ankle) are all bystanders.

There is no concern about stopping the tricky tree.

Injuries: Harry Arter, Ryan Yates, Scott McKenna, Samba Sow

Suspension: None

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: