Players can waste a lot of time in The Witcher: Monster Slayer, for those wanting to achieve more, these are five steps every player should take.
The Witcher: Monster Slayer offers a different perspective on the daily routine of a Witcher that isn’t Geralt of Rivia. Instead of the action-oriented gameplay of other mobile RPGs, this game interacts with the world like Pokémon Go. Due to this, new players have a lot of activities they can participate in, but not all of them will be equally worthwhile.
The Witcher: Monster Slayer has several components, including but not limited to missions, daily activities, and crafting. Each aspect of the game offers something positive to the player. The work-to-reward ratio is where beginner players can find success in becoming a full-fledged Witcher.
5 Things Players Should Do First in The Witcher: Monster Slayer
After figuring out the basics of combat and defeating the first monster in Witcher: Monster Slayer, players may be overwhelmed as to what they should tackle first. While many players may not have much to do other than fighting enemies in the area, there are a couple of things they should take advantage of. Each of these tasks will make playing the game more rewarding and worthwhile.
- Make Friends Not Enemies – Having friends in-game who are active with the player will help immensely. Friends can give gifts in Monster Slayer on a daily basis, offering the player extra resources to get through whatever the Witcher might face next. Just make sure to send any gifts found on the road back to those players.
- Bushes for Bushels – Though players may be scared away from playing the game due to the lack of resources in Witcher: Monster Slayer, they are everywhere. While this doesn’t mean players should waste the few resources they have, they shouldn’t feel bad about using them. Alchemical resources can be collected from bushes, monsters, gifts, and missions.
- Crafting is Cost-Effective – Crafting can cut costs on expensive items and gear for players who don’t have a lot of extra coins. Players can use resources through the alchemical crafting section to create lots of items. Mainly, it will help the player craft oil, but potions and bombs are possible to craft too.
- Doing it Daily – The biggest aspect of Witcher: Monster Slayer is the more it is played, the more a player will be rewarded. In particular, players are given daily activities to complete. These are simple challenges that can range in difficulty. While each challenge completed will earn players 50-100 coins in Monster Slayer, completing seven consecutive days of daily challenges will result in an extra bonus.
- Planning for Power – One of the most important parts of playing Monster Slayer is leveling up. Before leveling, players should look into what will become available to them. Every player will have their own preference for how to defeat enemies, so they should plan ahead and find a build that works for their preferred playstyle.
The Witcher: Monster Slayer is available now exclusively on Android and iOS.
Chris Evans Responds To Lizzo’s Joke About Being Pregnant With His Child
About The Author